jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014




THE FIGHT


http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=5f28616

I was always a pacifist. When I saw the film Gandhi (one of my favorites...) I marvelled at how he solved situations with non violence. And I believed in his message.

The reality is quite different. You can not reason with who does not listen to reason.

Once someone chose me as an enemy. Just like that, without provocation, without knowing me, without reason. (Of the minority that chooses random enemies).

He provoked me Saturday after Saturday, and though he deserved some slaps, I always kept true to my philosophy Hippie. ;)

SITUATION:

Junkies bar. Loving rude remark at the bar and monumental tantrum because the chick had been eating my ear for two weeks. I put five euros in the touch screen machine to see if it soothes playing Shanghai. He was lacking. The Cro-Magnon appears to my left and I come over me doing fool. "Get out of here moron, I'm not for your stupid stuff" The bloke insists more strongly for a fight, as usual. I exploded and you turn off my cigarette in his face viciously. (My delicioooous sin of Wrath) The bartender yells that we fight out. And we rushed up the stairs to see myself against 8 angry faces. I'm at a disadvantage but punched him in the face just before they throw me over and give me several blows on the floor. When I stood stunned, I saw them barking in the distance.
What hurt me the most that night were not the blows. It was that my called friends did not move a finger for me. At the end of the day I saw myself stuck in a compromise. They were more against me, it was not a fair fight. But there is so little justice in this world ... I was told that the following Saturday all my colleagues went down with chains, knives, etc. Gave me laugh because it was late, the damage was done. And being armed does not make you braver.

When I saw again that bloke, he was changing sidewalk or shit scared and escaped. (How brave you are when you're just you, sucker, I'll catch you) Years passed and I didn’t caught him, but perhaps fate give me a chance to get payback some day. And maybe that cold dish taste better. As for me, of course I had more fights, and we all know, but not many, because I still believe in Non violence. Since that year I had no more trouble, but a case come, I know that I will face, and especially by a friend. Because sometimes you have no choice. And sure Pablo knows what I'm talking about. Now yes, when someone touch my balls that far, no one else is more bastard than me.

____________________________________________


LA PELEA

http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=5f28616

Siempre fui pacifista. Cuando vi la película de Ghandi (una de mis favoritas…) me maravillaba de cómo resolvía las situaciones con la No Violencia. Y creí en su mensaje.

La realidad es bien distinta. No puedes razonar con quién no atiende a razones.

Una vez alguien me eligió como enemigo. Así, sin más, sin provocación previa, sin conocerme de nada, sin razón. (De la minoría que elige sus enemigos al azar).

Me provocaba sábado tras sábado, y aunque merecía unas hostias, siempre me mantenía fiel a mi filosofía Hippie. ;)

SITUACIÓN:

Bar de yonkies. Desplante amoroso en la barra y cabreo monumental porque la tía me había estado comiendo la oreja durante dos semanas. Meto cinco euros en la máquina de pantalla táctil a ver si se me pasa jugando al Shangai. Lo que faltaba. Aparece el cromagnon a mi izquierda y se me echa encima haciendo el imbécil. “Lárgate de aquí subnormal, no estoy para tus estupideces” El tío insiste con más vehemencia buscando pelea, como siempre. Exploto y le apago el cigarro en la cara con saña. (mi deliciooooso pecado de la ira) El camarero grita que nos peleemos fuera. Y nos precipitamos por las escaleras para verme frente 8 caras enfurecidas. Estoy en desventaja pero le propino un puñetazo en la cara justo antes de que se me echen encima y me den varios golpes en el suelo. Cuando me levanté aturdido, los vi ladrando a lo lejos.
Lo que más me dolió aquella noche no fueron los golpes. Fue que los que se llamaban mis amigos no movieran un dedo por mí. Al fin y al cabo yo me vi metido en un compromiso. Eran varios contra mí, no era una pelea justa. Pero hay tan poca justicia en este mundo… Me dijeron que el sábado siguiente todos mis colegas bajaron con cadenas, navajas, etc. Me dio la risa porque ya era tarde, el mal estaba hecho. E ir armado no te hace más valiente.

Cuando volvía a ver al paisano se cambiaba de acera o se cagaba de miedo y escapaba. (Qué valiente eres cuando estás sólo, mamón, ya te pillaré) Pasaron los años y no lo pillé, pero quizás el destino me brinde una oportunidad de vengarme algún día. Y frío quizás ese plato sepa mejor. En cuanto a mi, claro que tuve más peleas, y todos lo sabéis, aunque no muchas, porque sigo creyendo en la No Violencia. Desde ese año no tuve más follones, pero llegado un caso, sé que daré la cara, y sobre todo por un amigo. Porque hay veces que no queda otro remedio. Y seguro que Pablo sabe de lo que estoy hablando. Ahora sí, cuando me tocan las pelotas hasta ese extremo, no hay nadie más hijo de puta que yo.

No hay comentarios: